Last updated: August 29, 2019
If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you reside), you may only use the Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
How we collect your information?
- create an account in our game;download a game client;
- post a message in the communication channel.
Company collects your information when you:
We will collect information from you only:
- visit our website (homepage of which is http://www.deathdealers.io);
- create an account in our game;
- play our game;
- purchase Game Currency or Virtual Item within our Services;
- watch advertisements within our Services;
- upload user-generated content;
- chat with other users of the Services in communication channels and in in-game chats;
- sign up for a newsletter;
- contact our support service via email.
What information do we collect?
- when we have your consent to do so;
- when we need the information to provide you with the Services;
- when the processing is in our legitimate interests (when we serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising or marketing campaigns, analyze your gaming activities, protect and improve our products and services) and not overridden by your rights;
- when we have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
Information collected by us may include:
- contact information (email, phone number);
- age or date of birth;
- your username and password;
- account name, social platform ID and other information from a social platform;
- your purchase of a Game Currency or Virtual Item (Please note that because a third-party site manages the purchases of virtual goods offered by the Service, we do not have access to your credit card details and billing information);
- The IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI);
- information about your device (such as device name and operating system, including browser type and the language);
- general location information (e.g. country or city location) based on your IP address;
- information about how you play and use the functionality of the Services and analytics about your use of our Services;
- information we collect with cookies and similar technologies (more detail you can find in Section Cookies);
- information provided voluntarily;
- information obtained from third parties (social media platforms, third-party service providers, advertising partners).
We use the information for the following legitimate business purposes to:
How we retain your information?
- create user accounts to enable you to use our Services;
- provide you with the correct versions of our games (for example, language of the game);
- send you Service-related communications (for example changes, updates, new features);
- track use of the Service and its social features;
- prevent and/or detect illegal activities, fraud or fraudulent behavior;
- identify and fix bugs and service errors;
- verify and confirm payments (we do not collect or retain credit card information);
- enable you to communicate with other users;
- moderate communication channels either automatically or manually;
- take action against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons;
- use it for administration, analytics, research, and optimization;
- send you marketing communications and/or newsletters, if you consented to receive them;
- comply with all regulatory and legal requirements, and answer any requests from Data Protection Authorities or any law-enforcement agency.
You may delete your personal data by removing the data from your account; alternatively, you can delete your account.
Your personal information will be deleted after 1 year after the last use of our Services.How we share your information?
In order to provide Services, your personal information may be transferred to our affiliates and our third-party contractors provided these third parties assume confidentiality obligations regarding your personal data collected by your use of the applications they offer.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the Service. We do not provide any personal information to third-party advertising companies. Our system and the third-party advertising technology may use aggregate information, non-personal information, Company's cookies to target advertisements. In addition, advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on other sites.
Third-party advertising companies may provide us with pixel tags (also called "clear gifs" or "beacons") to help manage and optimize online advertising. Beacons enable us to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits the site on which is beacon is located, and to learn which banner ads bring users to a given site.
Third-party advertising companies can only choose to target advertisements to groups of users falling within criteria such as age, gender or location, or to target communities according to type.
Also we may be required to disclose any personal information if required to do so by law or in good faith believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal process, including but not limited to a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or to protect our rights and property, or that of the public.
Additionally, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or another similar event, customer information may be transferred to Company's successor or assignee, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
If any your information is provided to third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA) is provided to third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to countries outside of the EEA based on the standard contractual clauses authorized by the European Commission or other appropriate safeguards defined in Article 46, EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/67 (GDPR).Cookies
A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer or smartphone generally to quickly identify you and to "remember" things about your visits, such as your preferences or a user name and password. The Service sends cookies to your computer when you access or view the content of a Company game or website.
You can disable cookies on your device or set your device to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device at any time; however, although you may not be able to access or use features of websites.
You can also consult the following links for information on cookie management:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/uk-ua/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookiesPolicy Regarding Children
The Service is not geared toward children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files as quickly as possible.Privacy setting
The Service may contain links to other websites. The fact that the Service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that Company endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party.
Company has no responsibility for the privacy policies of these other websites to which you chose to access from the Service. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of those websites when exiting the Service.Security
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.Your rights
You may have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- to access, correct, change, update or request deletion or block of your personal information;
- to request us to restrict or object the processing of your information;
- to opt-out of personalized offers based on your in-game activities and behavior;
- you can withdraw your consent for processing your information at any time;
- you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.